Coxy's Botanicals Sloe Gin & Liqueurs Class - Tuesday Oct 19th
Regular price £60.00
Join us on Tuesday October 19th 7-9.30pm at The Refectory when Rob from Coxy's Botanicals, Wasted Kitchen's 'big sister' business, will be getting you 'drinks ready' for Christmas and
- Showing you two ways to make fruit liqueurs - quick and slow... including a Sloe Gin with Sloes from Monkshill
- Showing you different ways to sweeten and add flavour to your infusions and liqueurs
- Taking you through some different styles and ways of making liqueurs - including some tasting
- Helping you make a jar of 'slow' fruit Gin to take home that will be ready in time for Christmas
- You'll leave with your 'Slow' gin in a jar, a nice bottle to put it in when it's ready and lots of skills and ideas to make your own.
Plus there will be Wasted Kitchen Cake and teas and coffee.
Rob is the chief liqueur and infusion maker for Coxy's and what hasn't tried making on the local fruit liqueurs, infusion and shrub front isn't worth knowing. Six of the Coxy's range have one or more Great Taste Stars and we're looking forward to sharing how we do it so you can too.
Join us at The Refectory at Monkshill Farm ME13 9EH - at 7.00 - 9.30pm on Tuesday October 19th.